- ATech and Skills Worldwide started their operations in Egypt in the fields of IT and Training.
- Skills held a partnership with Edward deBono Center and it got the exclusivity in providing CoRT program in Egypt.
- ATech signed a strategic partnership with “Silver Arrow” in Dubai.
- Skills hosted some events in Egypt, and started its first Training workshops with one of the biggest retails in Alexandria.
- Skills registered at IMC as a service provider which provide consulting and ISO preparation services which opened the door for skills to work more with big industrial clients.
- ATech won the international award of “Best Overall Website” from WSI.
- ATech launched BPO, Business Process Outsourcing, services.
- Skills registered in ITC as a training provider and it started its corporate training.
- ATech launched ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) and CRM (Client Relation Management) software, under the separate brand “SPIN”, partnered with “Top Information Technology”.
- Skills Worldwide launched the R&D arm and opened UK office.
- Skills made an agreement with AFG as a reseller, and by the end of the year there was another agreement with B-Conn as another reseller.
- Skills worked with several clients such as Barclays, Evyap, SCCT, Emarat Misr, & Pirelli in Egypt.
- Quick-Wins started as a Strategic advisory firm that offers Management consulting, Strategic management and launch management services, working with Orange Telecom and Intel in Egypt.
- By mid-2008, Quick-Wins started its operations and projects in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- B-Conn established reselling deals with the three companies in the fields of IT, consulting, and training.
- ATech partnered with “Mega Portals”.
- More clients worked with Skills such as Alcatel, Booz Allen, CB&I, MCV & Mobica in Egypt.
- Quick-Wins started its operations and projects in United Arab Emirates & Qatar.
- Quick-Wins worked with Qatar Charity and Skopos.
- B-Conn forged exclusive deals with QW, Skills, Atech.
- ATech merged with “SPIN Business Solutions” and “Mega Portals”.
- ATech established its Digital Marketing Unit working with clients such as Timberland, Geox &Shatex in Egypt.
- ATech worked with PICO Petroleum.
- Atech worked with its first Qatari client, Qatari Diar.
- Skills clients list included Dytex, LaFarge, Lecico, Olympic, UASC & United Emirates Paints in Egypt.
- Quick-Wins worked with Barwa Media & Salam Technology in Qatar.
- B-Conn opened its office in Doha, Qatar.
- ATech launched IT Consulting services working with El Ghanem group in Qatar.
- ATech opened a new branch in Doha, Qatar.
- Skills performed a deal with Qatari Ministry of Interior and the project was implemented in London, also worked with Salam International in Doha, Qatar.
- Skills made an agreement with Impact Solutions and Zenger Folkman, as to be the Exclusive Strategic Partner in the MENA region.
- Quick-Wins worked on Salam Technology Implementation, Salam Contracting Strategy & Salam Retail Strategy in Qatar.
- A-Tech Group, Skills Worldwide, Quick-Wins Strategic Advisory and B-Conn Group have been merged into a single firm as of July 15, 2012. The combined firm operates under the brand name “Quick-Wins.”
- Quick-Wins became the strategic partner of RPM, the regional distributor of Carew International sales programs.