Customized Managerial Program
Team Building Get-Together
- Team building events are themed workshops that comprise a series of challenging activities, which aim at delivering values related to team building and working together, such as trusting each other and building relationships.
- The main objectives are to help participants form effective teams and collaborate together through interactive activities and exercises.
- Participants will learn through interactive activities, and workshops.
Each activity will be followed by a debrief from the trainer to explain the objective and facilitate delivery of key points
- In order to reach group development, participants will undergo several learning levels that includes: goal setting, building trust, group challenges and finally reflection and evaluation
- Leadership Retreats are an activity-based educational vehicle for leader’s self-discovery and personal development outside the traditional classroom atmosphere.
- Managers and leaders meet to celebrate the success of the past, create plans for the future and build collaborative relationships to help them create a long-term vision that impacts the bottom line of the organization.
- Leadership retreats can be held in a wide variety of forms and settings to suit different objectives.
- For addressing and providing practical directions for strategic issues, and in the course of the chaotic daily pace of business, it is very difficult to set aside quality time to think strategically about the challenges facing your organization or the opportunities you need to grasp and provide practical approaches for them.
- With the support of professional planning and facilitation, strategic retreats can be a great tool to help you develop strategies, devise plans and address challenges.
- Quick-Wins helps you make the best use of your retreat by supporting you through the three main stages: Planning, Implementation and Follow-up.